Throughout the day at the re-modelled AIIM Forum Europe and building on the key themes and learnings from the US conference, you can access a comprehensive programme of:
| The latest industry trends and
analysis by AIIM
|Interactive Roundtable discussions||Revelatory Fireside Chats|
|Advisory Seminars &
All providing expert insights and shared learning experiences around Digital Transformation and the many information management challenges that underpin it.
Last year's programme included a myriad of important topics, giving delegates the flexibility to build a personalised agenda to suit their own situation.
June 2022 Topics included:
- The Pros & Cons of Cloud Content Management: a decision checklist
- Information Anywhere; facilitating and controlling the new norm
- Fireside Chat’s – end users sharing what worked for them and their system improvements
- The Lockdown Legacy: Remote working has gone mainstream
- How you can use Artificial Intelligence to Transform your Content Management Strategy
- Governance and Compliance Automation Across the Organisation
- Human Intelligence: transforming customer experience in the Digital Age
- Implementing a ‘Digital-First’ Strategy for Information-Intensive Processes
- Extracting Intelligence from Information - is your unstructured information, machine learning ready?
- Delivering on the Promise of Office 365
- Cross-Border Data Flows and UK GDPR Considerations post-Brexit
- Creating and Capturing Information: Will the paperless office finally become a reality?
- An intelligent Approach to Metadata Migration