Founder & CEO, R2 Docuo
From Pain to Process: Moving from Process Agony to Productivity (BPM)
10.30am - 11.15am
Process Agony scenarios often result from wrong decisions when implementing BPM/Workflow software. Business and Execution Layer must both be considered. Learn how Agile Workflow Management can take you to productivity.
Benefits of attending:
- Business layer and Execution layer are different, and both need to be addressed
- You will never hit bull’s-eye first time you model your workflows
- Team managers should be capable of implementing process changes themselves
- Are you in Process Agony? Top three symptoms
- What do you expect from a BPM/Workflow solution? Guide, Measure, Support
- Who should software help: CEO or team? Business layer vs Execution layer
- Does your BPM/Workflow solution help in everyday work? (email, docs & forms)
- How often a workflow changes in your company?
- Can you model the perfect workflow at the first try? Agile Workflow Management