Throughout the day at the re-modelled AIIM Forum Europe and building on the key themes and learnings from the US conference, you can access a comprehensive programme of:
| The latest industry trends and
analysis by AIIM
|Interactive Roundtable discussions||Revelatory Fireside Chats|
|Advisory Seminars &
All providing expert insights and shared learning experiences around Digital Transformation and the many information management challenges that underpin it.
2020 Programme Topics
Last year's programme included a myriad of important topics, giving delegates the flexibility to build a personalised agenda to suit their own situation. Click here to view the full 2019 agenda.
2020 Topics include:
- Your Mission: Transforming business processes in a Post-Coronavirus world
(change management, stakeholder buy-in and leadership)
- The Lockdown Legacy: Remote working goes mainstream
(IM as a key enabler for business continuity,cultural issues)
- Information Anywhere: Facilitating & controlling the new norm
(security, compliance, ease of access, collaboration)
- The Future of Intelligent Information Management: Technologies, trends and analytics
- Governance & Compliance Automation across the distributed enterprise
- Your Digital Transformation Toolkit: Evaluating, selecting and implementing new technology solutions
- Creating and Capturing Information: Will the paperless office finally become a reality?
- Implementing a ‘Digital-First’ Strategy for Information-Intensive Processes
- Extracting Intelligence from Information
- Brexit Planning, Cross-Border Data Flows & ‘UK GDPR’
- Building a Career in IM: Skillsets, career paths & increasing influence within the enterprise